1 cup of gluten free flour
4 tbsp of unsalted butter
8oz cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp if salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
3-4 tbsp water
- Pulse the flour, butter, cheese, salt, and pepper together using a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Pulse in 3 to 4 tablespoons of water, one tablespoon at a time, and only enough so that the dough forms a ball and rides the blade.
- Wrap the dough in plastic, and chill for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll the dough out to 1/8-inch thickness. (If you roll it thicker, it will still work, but the crackers won’t be quite as crunchy. This dough rolled out so easily; you’ll wish that you always worked with cheddar!)
- Cut out as many crackers as possible and place them 1 inch apart on the prepared baking pans.
- Bake at 350 F until golden and crisp – 15 to 20 minutes.